Monday, April 24, 2017

Lexington Tableau User Group Presentation #2 and Vizzes!


This is part of my #1YearOfViz series! Check out the archive here: http://bourbonandbrains.blogspot.com/p/one-year-of-dataviz.html

I'm not going to spend a whole lot of time writing up the viz today when I've got the presentation below and the slideshow with all the relevant links in it you can click through yourselves!

We had a GREAT turnout for the Lexington TUG!



Here is the accompanying super-awesome slideshow!


Or click this link to open it in a new window: https://goo.gl/lTi9YO

Please watch the video for an explanation about these vizzes! Here is the Bluegrass Trust Plaques viz:






Here is the fun one, I've since taken the data and saved it up here to Data.World... which, if you haven't checked out is pretty amazing! I'm just now scratching the surface of all the options they have for datasets! Here is the National Parks Visitation Viz:





As usual if you have any questions feel free to hit me up on Twitter @wjking0!
Me by the end of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment